With advances in technology and new products being introduced every year, the need for new ways to recycle electronic waste, and the need to add more eligible products to the program, continues to grow.
Please help us keep electronics out of the landfill by recycling the follow items at our facility:
- Televisions - These products include a television tuner, or a device that can operate as both a computer monitor and television.
- Keyboard, mouse, cables and/or speakers
- Monitors - These devices have built in components necessary to operate as a computer monitor and they do not come within the definition of a television as noted above.
- Printers - Includes desktop printers, multi-function printer copiers, printer/fax copier combinations.
- Laptops & notebooks - Portable computers that includes the combination of both the CPU, monitor and keyboard all in one package.
- Motor Oil – Used motor oil must not contain any foreign substances, or extra charge levied
Used Oil Filters
- Large appliances (stoves, washers) etc)
- Sheet Metals
- Farm Equipment
- Automobile hulks – all liquids must be drained & tires removed
- Refrigerators & Freezers – $20.00 Fee applies to all Freon Units for the purpose of Freon removal. These items are stored separately.
- Batteries (lead acid)
- Propane tanks & small propane bottles
- Cooking Oil
- Plastic Bags
- Herbicide Containers
- Bale Twine – Bale twine bags can be obtained at the Landfill office
- Wood – in our Wood Recycling area
- Household Hazardous – Paints and household chemicals
We also offer a Re-use Centre for items worth keeping.